ooopss...
Looks like you didn't get to see what I posted recently, because I posted to the wrong blog; apparantly somehow I have two accounts. Anyway, this what you should have seen on Tuesday, June 14th...
The job search over the past few months has been little more than a search. I had two callbacks shortly after college, but since, nothing at all. But today, late in the morning, I finally got a callback--and not just "well get back to you", but someone calling to actually schedule an interview! Of course, I can't get my hopes up to think I'll ever get this job, but this is indeed an excellent sign. They originally scheduled for Friday, but they had to reschedule for Tuesday, which is of course fine by me. I was rather caught by surprise, as I sent in the resume with basically no expectations of being contacted at all. The company is in Downtown San Francisco, which means I'll be in a place with actual working professionals, heh. Fortunately for my ailing van, the buisness is only 2 blocks away from the BART station.
I "celebrated" with an impulse buy of a die-cast NASCAR race car (Rusty Wallace 2005 edition). I was planning at getting one at the souvenier shop at the race in 2 and a half weeks, but I imagine I probably saved a couple bucks gettinge one now (of course, I'll get more cars at the race, heh.
The job search over the past few months has been little more than a search. I had two callbacks shortly after college, but since, nothing at all. But today, late in the morning, I finally got a callback--and not just "well get back to you", but someone calling to actually schedule an interview! Of course, I can't get my hopes up to think I'll ever get this job, but this is indeed an excellent sign. They originally scheduled for Friday, but they had to reschedule for Tuesday, which is of course fine by me. I was rather caught by surprise, as I sent in the resume with basically no expectations of being contacted at all. The company is in Downtown San Francisco, which means I'll be in a place with actual working professionals, heh. Fortunately for my ailing van, the buisness is only 2 blocks away from the BART station.
I "celebrated" with an impulse buy of a die-cast NASCAR race car (Rusty Wallace 2005 edition). I was planning at getting one at the souvenier shop at the race in 2 and a half weeks, but I imagine I probably saved a couple bucks gettinge one now (of course, I'll get more cars at the race, heh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home