The Weasel's Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hot May Nights...

Watch as I experiment even more with cheesy web fonts! Tonight, I'm using a tiny version of Verdana, the other non-serifed web safe font aside from the dreaded arial.

It has come to my attention that this blog is approaching more moodiness and has become quite depressing. What a shame I guess. I did try to make at least some kind of effort to keep it from becoming as such. I SUCK AND I'M NOT WORTHY ENOUGH TO BREATH ANOTHER OUNCE OF AIR ON THIS PATHETIC PLANET and so forth.

Well I'll focus on positive things then. Heck, I'm alive, aren't I? I should be out experiencing life more! The job search, well it's still going, but as pessimistic as I've been, I still do have some confidence that something will come up. And I'm okay if its not exactly in the field that I desire. These things take time, after all. And my graduation ceremony is coming up soon, in fact a little over 2 weeks, which means I should probably send out the rest of the announcements, heh. And of course the biggest upside of that is that I'll probably get a little bit of money which I can blow on useless stuff, but at least have a great time doing it.

A pretty warm day today here in Northern California; close to 90, easily the hottest day of the year. A sure sign summer is quickly approaching. I suspect it will be a warm one too, even though this spring has been relatively mild (it was only a week ago that it was pouring down rain actually!).

Thats about all I have to say right now....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home