The Weasel's Blog

Friday, November 23, 2007

The home stretch of '07...

Only a little over a month remains in this god-forsaken year...

A month until my birthday too. One year closer to the big 3-0...

Things are alright for the time being, I guess. My work situation is going to take a turn for the worse in about a week, but I promised not to go into detail about that as much, so I won't.

I have a fairly extended Thanksgiving break. I took Wednesday off because my mom needed someone to driver her to the doctors so they could perform carpal tunnel surgery on her. Don't worry, nothing major...hell she was in and out of the office in a little over two hours! After trying to look for a DVD I wanted, grabbing some lunch, and dropping by my old job, I didn't even have time to go home before I had to go pick her up.

Fortunately, because of the surgery, Thanksgiving wasn't too hectic. Only my grandma, step-uncle, and his two daughters showed up. 7 people total. It was rather refreshing, although we were actually expecting a few more people, so there was a lot of left over food.

Today I finally took my car in to get the heater fixed. It was someone I met through work who is giving me a good bargain. I hope he can at least do a good job of it too. Of course, my luck -- on Tuesday, the drivers side door lock fell out! What the fuck? I told the mechanic if he had the time to take a look at it, although I may just end up replacing the entire handle (not really a hard job) myself.

I also went down to Martinez at the harbor to take a few photos. I don't have them posted yet...but I will soon.

December should be an interesting month for me, work wise. Yes, I know I promised I wouldn't speak much about it, but.....








...we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home