Quick Comment
I added two links at the lower left, under "archives". Sorry about the fact that the word "links" isn't formatted, but to get it in that fancy font, Id have to have the original designer of that template make one, or find the font myself and make it.
This morning was total work. The city had their annual christmas breakfast, and of course me being a city worker, I got to work it. I had to be there at 7 am, which is quite early for me.
Sorry, thats about all for now...
This morning was total work. The city had their annual christmas breakfast, and of course me being a city worker, I got to work it. I had to be there at 7 am, which is quite early for me.
Sorry, thats about all for now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home